Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Confession About Happiness


"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
In the end of my ordianry day, I've something crossed in my mind said: 'Should our happiness is absolutely determined by our plan for our own ultimate goal, our success?' And my first response to it "NO"..."But why?"...I've wondered.
I am sure some of you might not agree with me... but I am not saying that you should not plan for your future to be successful or to become wealthy, what I am trying to say is that even though you are successful or wealthy (now or in the future), there is no guarantee that you will be happy!
Like the quote above said, sometimes when we try with all of our effort..., don't know why Happiness is always beyond our grasp.....and I think it really true that sometimes Happiness come alight upon us when we just do our life in a mediocre rhythm!
To put it another way, if we are feeling not in right mood today, can we tell yourself "Ok, today is not my day, I will plan to be happy only tomorrow!"?. The thing is, when tomorrow comes, will you be really happy because you have planned it yesterday?
Now, do you agree with me?
To me, in all walks of life, there will always be a bunch of people who will stay happy regardless of their situation, and there will be another bunch of people who will remain unhappy even though they might be filthy rich or very successful.
To be happy, you just need to enjoy what you have while looking for what you don't have! Don't wait to be happy only when you have what you don't have. By that time you have what you don't have, you might not have what you already have!
To be happy, you need to plan your future at the best you can do it but not to live with it cloaky-and-daggerly. You plan your future at your best and live it ...YESS I AGREE....but you should not to forget that there is an amazing invicible always be with us that can able us to live in adequate amount of everything.
 
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Rightly said, Happiness is what we seek in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih banyak,Saru....It's means Thank You very much in Indonesian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Antonius. Keep searching for happiness..
    'share a favorite quote to you: "There is no duty we so much underrated as the duty of being happy."

    Issa has been here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap,Issa...I am still running after it..=) great quote and great smile, many thanks...^^

    ReplyDelete